1. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECTPersonal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified. We collect personal information from:
- you directly (e.g., when you register to use our website, contact us through our website, or make a purchase);
- information we generate about you in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., data collected from cookies and similar technologies); and
- information we collect about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as public databases, including the Department of Health and Human Services’ NPI Registry.
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers such as a name, office address, NPI number, online identifier, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers;
- Demographic information, including characteristics that may be protected by law such as gender or age;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the data we receive when you interact with our website;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your employer, credentials, or title; and
- Geolocation data, such as information we receive about your device location (e.g., based on your IP address);
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, and to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Service operations: We process your personal information to provide the Services that you request, including to fulfil orders.
- Service improvements: We analyze usage information, including site analytics, to continually improve the user experience.
- Customizing your experience: We may use your personal information to improve your experience using the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests.
- Communications: Communications may include providing information about our Services, changes to the terms and conditions or this Notice updates regarding our services, or responses to questions you pose.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information to build a profile about you, to understand your preferences, and to help determine which marketing materials might be of interest to you. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing materials.
- Exercising our rights: We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent, and respond to intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law.
- Complying with our obligations: We may process your personal information to carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, when required by law.
We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose.
3. HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information:
- To third-party entities that provide services to us: We may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, including fulfilment, payment processing, service optimization, marketing distribution, support functions, fraud prevention, and similar business functions.
- Where required by law: We may share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators, other government authorities or other third parties where we believe necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
- In the context of a transaction: We may share your personal information with potential transaction partners, service providers, advisors, and other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell or transfer all or a portion of our assets or business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to obligate the entity to which we transfer your personal information to use it in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
4. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our Services are not available to children under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use, or submit any Personal Information to, this Website. Please contact us if you believe any Personal Information about a child under the age of 13 has been submitted to us.
5. COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
The Lucira website uses analytics to help improve both the user experience and functionality. Lucira uses external services, including Google Analytics, to understand how visitors use and navigate the Services, including page views, traffic patterns, visit counts, and visit statistics.
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. For more information, visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA PROCESSING & TRANSFER
Information collected through the Services will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which, if you are not located in the United States, may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries.
7. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Notice or the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
If we update this Notice, we will notify you by posting a new Privacy Notice on this page and take any additional steps required by law.
Effective date: February 5, 2021.